The Company adheres to the principle of non-discrimination and recognition of the rights of every man to work independently expecting to flow their talents.
We are looking for people who:
- Are creative and innovative,
- Are enthusiastic about their work,
- Respect and focus on the needs of our customers,
- Are self motivated and are able to motivate others,
- Enjoy team-work and are able to enhance team spirit,
- Are able to quickly adapt to a changing and dynamic environment,
- Are committed to results and achievement,
- They have administrative faculties of work and time.
Previous experience in corresponding duties, especially for men’s compulsory fulfillment of serving in the Army if it is obligatory.
Objective of company constitutes the attracting of capable people that accepts the goals and values of the company.
Bellow you will see available workplaces. The company provides all types of employment-full, partial, practice-to attract capable people who can join the workforce.
We provide work in a dynamic and constant developing environment with competitive parcel of acceptances.
ASSEMBLERS & MIG/MAG WELDERS
- Study engineering drawings & specifications to determine materials requirements and task sequences such as: quantities, sizes and locations of required materials.
- Set up and operate minor fabricating machines such as rolls, shears, flame cutters, grinders to form cut, drill, bend, form, punch, drill of metal components.
- Move parts into position, manually or by using trolleys, hoists or cranes.
- Pull, push, or pry structural steel members into approximate positions for bolting into place.
- Lay out and examine metal workpieces using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes to be processed in order to ensure that specifications are met.
- Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of structural steel members, using plumb bobs, laser equipment, transits, or levels.
- Force structural steel members into final positions, using turnbuckles, crowbars, jacks, or hand tools.
- Align and fit parts according to specifications, using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry bars, and hammers.
- Construct templates and fixtures by Cut, bend, or Tack-weld fitted parts together using metal shears, torches, or welding equipment.
- Lift or move finished products, using large cranes.
- At least 5 years’ experience in structural steel works.
- Communication level in English essential in both speaking and writing skills.
- Required necessary documents on stay and work permit in Greece / Active Passport & Clean Criminal Record.
- Executed any obligatory military services
- Mechanical Engineering Designs Knowledge.
- Management skills of projects and time.
Interested parties are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae no later than 30/12/22.
If you wish to include your CV regarding job title in our company’s active CV database send it by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax at No: +30 2610 647494.
All CV applications will be managed with absolute confident and will remain exclusive. Only the candidates that correspond to specific requirements will be informed by phone.
Download CV templates