CELLULAR & CASTELLATED BEAMS
Our company supplies Beams with circular or hexagonal patterns in their webs for modern constructions providing an exposed architecture look as well as versatile structural steel components.
The production line includes Cellular, Castellated, D-Beams, Girders and custom manufactured sections of variable depths and lengths which can be made from rolled steel sections or fabricated from steel plate.
Our approach is to connect with clients early by supplying accuracy about budget prices & schedule shipment.
- Variable web opening geometry in either circular or hexagonal configurations offers versatility, reliability and economy for all types of floor and roof structures,
- Spans and depths according to your specifications,
- Architecturally freedom with a good looks appealing,
- Eliminates interior columns in composite floor construction,
- Lower height floor to floor by incorporating mechanical, electrical and plumbing through openings,
- Asymmetric composite design increases stiffness of floor, improving vibration characteristics,
- Asymmetric sections produce an economical composite design by reducing material consumption and decrease environmental impact,
- Built-in camber at no additional cost during manufacturing process,
- Flexible coating can be applied including painted, galvanized, or fire proofed,
- Faster erection due to fewer pieces with the longer span.
Certainly is a design option for the following applications:
- Parking Garages,
- Office Buildings,
- Long-Span Roofs,
- Medical Facilities,
- Educational Facilities
- Sport Facilities.
To learn more about these opportunities please contact with us.